Friday, June 17, 2011

NEW TOY

I haven't had a video camera in over ten years.  Yesterday I saw one at Big Lot's for $30.00.  I figured it would be a temporary thing till I could afford a good one.  So here is my first attempt at making a video with my new camera.  Please excuse the excessive movement of the camera as well as the loud background sound.



A 360 degree view of my street.  Wish that big coach was mine ;-)



My front driveway used to be a beautiful courtyard with trees and shade till I tore it all up and made a top deck to shelter my van.  Now I'm looking into having a cover built for the coach which I know will look crappy but is much needed.  The hot sun is just cooking my motorhome inside and out. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're going to have some fun with that video camera. You'll be making fancy movies in no time!!

    ReplyDelete