Wednesday, October 26, 2011

QUOTES TO MAKE YOU PONDER

You'll seldom experience regret for anything that you've done.  It is what you haven't done that will torment you.  The message, therefore, is clear.  Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment.  Seize every second of your life and savor it.  Value your present moments.  Using them up in any self-defeating ways means you've lost them forever.
~~ Wayne Dyer


It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
~~ Wayne Dyer


With half of all marriages ending in divorce maybe we need to look at it in a new way.  Here's my way.  Marriage is like a deck of cards.  In the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond.  By the end you wish you had a club and a spade.  And it usually ends up with the two of you not playing with a full deck.

With marriage... you've got to have a sense of humor.  Marriage is hard.  I don't know how people do it.



7 comments:

  1. Thanks Gypsy, I now know I'm having a happy childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. We all need to get a little closer to our inner child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marriage usually involves at least one joker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... how true. I'll have to add that to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol... marriage f'sure aint easy --- not for sissy wimps.

    I read something --- jeez can't remember - about reparenting yourself... good stuff. I need to find my notes on that. I utilized a lot of the suggestions.

    I've entered adulthood kicking and screaming.... don't like it...

    I tell you one thing --- playing with a balloon is still a LOT of fun --- I buy several just for me and they will follow me about the house... I buy yellow for happy and when I see one after its air is gone away ... I give it a high kick ... and we play and play... good exercise to kick one and then run after it to bat it back..

    Bouncy balls are fun too. I rotate

    ReplyDelete
  6. has gone away... after its air HAS gone away... haaaa.. I swear I'm gonna proofread my stuff before clicking post... nah prolly not

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carolyn... I never refuse my inner child a toy when one is asked for. Of course that depends on the cost of said toy ;-)

    Usually it's always something affordable. My son also buys me toys like dolls or action figures of characters I like. He, too, understands how to nuture his inner child.

    ReplyDelete