Wednesday, December 21, 2011

VIDEOS OF GRAND ISLE TRIP - DECEMBER 2011

Here are some videos of us at the State Park near our home.

Grand Isle, LA - State Park and beach views.


Xi Shi Quan likes to climb up on picnic tables.  She knows several tricks and I've always wanted to video them but it's hard to do so and hold the camera.  


Xi Shi running free and off leash.  She looks back at me several times, unsure if she is free or not, waiting for a command.  I love to see her on her own and am getting more confident that she will come to me when called.


Grand Isle Pavillion and beach.  We spend a lot of time on this covered deck which is not far from our site.  Great views, always a  breeze, and outside shower to wash off the sand.

Wave action as seen from the fishing pier.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place, you're lucky it's near your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri... Yes, I think I'm very lucky to have these nice accomodations so near to where I live. And the cost can't be beat at $9.00 a night during the off season and $13.00 during the summer time with my Senior Pass.

    ReplyDelete