Sunday, March 3, 2013

BACK HOME AGAIN

It really got cold last night but we stayed warm and toasty with my little electric fireplace in the bedroom.  Woke at 6:00 and had coffee while I did a little reading.  Had breakfast and walked the dogs then took them for a ride in their cart around the campground.  They looked so cute in their new purple sweaters.


Packed everything back into the basement of the RV and left the state park around 1:30 and arrived home at 3:00pm.

Xi Shi slept all the way home but little Cha Bu was enjoying the view out the window.

I was surprised to see her climb up on the dash.  She stayed there only a little while.

When the ride got too bumpy she got into her bed.

Can I drive Momi?


Tomorrow I'll try and find the right lock for the door and get that taken care of before my next trip.  I'm thinking of going to Florida then the Carolinas.


6 comments:

  1. On that last picture she looks like a ornament for the rear view mirror LOL I agree the sweaters look darling on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle... Now that you say it, yes she does look like an ornament. LOL

      Delete
  2. Your fur kids are soooo cute!
    if you get to FL let me know maybe
    we could meet up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great. I'm thinking of hugging the coastline to take in as many beaches as I can. Any suggestions?

      Delete
  3. I like your proposed itinerary! We're thinking this fall we'll do the east coast from north to south, around Florida and back along the gulf in the spring....if fuel prices cooperate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda... I'm hoping to take the month of April to travel to the beaches of Florida and the Carolinas. I don't like traveling during the summer months so I don't have much time left. The Gulf Coast in the spring should be very enjoyable for you guys.

      Delete