Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CATAMARANS and MOTORIZED PARAGLIDING

Finally finished my current read today.  It's taken me a month to finish 1,118 pages of a Biography on Marlon Brando.  Interesting reading.

Rode my bike to the beach today, alone.  No doggies.  Stayed a couple of hours.  

Like the name "Knot Really"

There were two paragliders flying over the beach today.  Looks like fun.

The motor was pretty loud and I could smell the fuel burning.  This flyer is a female.

There were families all along the shore today.  Some had set up canopies and had ice chests and chairs all around.  I don't usually see that when I'm here in the winter months.

The beach was clean, no trash, or dead fish.

Got there about 6:00 and stayed till 8:00.  Set out my beach chair and read awhile.  It was very relaxing.


3 comments:

  1. Can't decide if it's brave or foolish to ride that contraption over the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna K... I'm not sure either. However, if it crashed - I wouldn't want to hit the hard beach. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Nice to see you got to the beach..
    sometimes it is nice to go with out
    my Maggie also...

    ReplyDelete